Cloning a Schedule Policy
Clone a schedule policy to create an exact duplicate of an existing policy. After the clone is created, you can edit the properties of the policy.
- By default the cloned schedule policy is enabled.
- You must configure new alerts after cloning a schedule policy. The associated alerts are not replicated during the cloning process.
Use the steps given below to clone a data protection schedule policy. You can use similar steps to clone schedule policies.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Policies > Schedule Policies.
- From the Schedule Policies pane on the right, right-click the schedule_policy and click Clone.
- Type a name for the clone in the Name box.
- Type an appropriate description in the Description box.
- Click the Associations tab.
- Select the client computer or client groups you want to associate with the schedule policy.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/5/2018 10:43:42 PM