Getting Started with the Operation Window
You can configure an operation window rule that prevents all full data management operations from running between 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. if all users in your CommCell tend to be active during those hours, Monday through Friday.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click Home and then click Control Panel.
- Under the Schedule section, click Operation Window.
Note: To access the Operation Window at any level below the CommServe, right-click the appropriate entity and click All Tasks > Operation Window.
- In the Operation Window dialog box, click Add.
The Operation Rule Details dialog box appears.
- Add an operation window rule:
- In the Name box, enter a name for the rule.
- Under Operations, select Full Data Management.
- Under Days of week, select the days of the week the Full Data Management operation should not run.
- Under Do not run intervals, select a start and end date during which the Full Data Management operation should not run.
- Click Add to set up a time interval.
The Time Interval dialog box appears.
- Select a Start Time and an End Time to set a time interval during which the Full Data Management operation should not run.
- Click OK.
- Click OK from the Operation Rule Details dialog box to save your rule.
- In the Operation Window dialog box, verify that your new rule has been added.
This rule will prevent full data management operations from running on all the clients in your CommCell between these hours.
Last modified: 4/4/2019 6:53:03 PM