The Two-Way Sync feature allows you to synchronize data between the source and destination computers.
Two-way sync ensures that the data on the source and destination computers is the same and in-sync with each other. This feature is useful if there are changes made to the data on the destination computer (remote office) that need to be synced up with the source computer (head office).
- Environments where the data on the source and destination computers does not change simultaneously.
- The data modified at the destination computer will be overwritten:
- If the data is changed at the source computer before the sync.
- If a Full Re-Sync or SmartSync operation is started.
- Deleted files at the destination will not be synced up at the source.
- Application data will not be consistent.
- Two-Way Sync Using the ContinuousDataReplicator Agent
- Two-Way Sync Using the Windows File System Agent
- Two-Way Sync Using the UNIX File System Agent
Last modified: 1/16/2018 6:20:18 AM