Saving a Search Query in Compliance Search
To save your search, add your search to a query set. A query set is a collection of searches that are frequently used. After the search is saved, you can open the query set and click the name of the search to run that search.
- Perform a search in Compliance Search.
- To the right of the search bar, click Save Query.
- In the Query Name box, type the name of the query.
- You can add the search to an existing query set or create a new query set:
- To add the search to an existing query set, from the Query Set list, click the query set that you want to use.
- To create a new query set, from the Query Set list, click Create New, enter a name and description, and then click OK.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 9/10/2018 4:04:08 PM