You can search for the data with the single and multiple wildcard character within single terms.
- To perform a single character wildcard search use the "?" symbol. The single character wildcard search looks for terms that match with the single character replaced. For example,
- To search for "best" or "test" you can search using the keyword ?est
- Multiple character wildcard search looks for 0 or more characters. For example,
- To search for "bet", "better", "betting" or "betted", you can search using the keyword bet*
- You can use the wildcard search in the middle of a term. For example,
- To search for "books", you can search using the keyword boo*s
The wildcards are not supported within quoted phrases " ".
The multiple wildcard searches cannot be applied in phrase queries.
Space between the word and wildcard character will not yield the desired result.
Last modified: 9/10/2018 9:21:58 PM