User Requirements to Run Analytics Jobs in the CommCell Console
To run analytics jobs, the user (or user group to which the user belongs) must have an association to the CommCell entity (CommCell, client, or client group) with a role that includes the required permissions.
- The association must include the entities (clients, client groups, or CommCell) that are included in the analytics job:
- The association must have a role with the following permissions:
- Data Protection/Management Operations (under the Client node).
- Storage Policy Management (under the Storage Management node).
For more information about adding associations, see the following topics:
- Administering the Security Associations of a User
- Administering the Security Associations of a User Group
Last modified: 2/20/2018 4:25:16 PM