Enabling a Subclient After a Delay in a Subclient Policy
You can disable backup operations for a default or user-defined subclient, and then set a date and time when you want to enable backup operations again.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Policies > Subclient Policies > Subclient Policy.
- Right click a subclient, and then click Properties.
The Properties for Subclient dialog box appears.
- On the Activity Control tab, clear the Enable Backup check box.
- Click Enable after a Delay....
The Enable Backup dialog box appears.
- Select the Automatically Enable at the following time check box.
- From the Time Zone list, select the appropriate time zone.
- Beside Date, select or type the day and time when you want to enable backup operations for the subclient again.
- Click OK.
- Click OK in the Properties for Subclient dialog box.
Last modified: 6/22/2018 3:52:45 PM