Changing the Settings for a Node in an Index Store Pool
The Index Store node is a client with Index Store package installed. The Index Store node has settings to control the maximum amount of memory used by the Index Store and the network port used to communicate with other Index Store nodes. You can change these settings from the Index Store Pool properties.
Before You Begin
This procedure assumes you have already created an Index Store Pool in your CommCell environment. If you have not, see Creating an Index Store Pool for Index Server Cloud.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Storage Resources > Index Store Pools.
- Right-click the Index Store Pool, and then click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties for Index Store Pool Name dialog box appears.
- On the Nodes tab proceed as follows:
- Under Nodes, select the node you want to configure, and then click the Edit button.
- In the Cloud Node Configuration dialog box, change the values of the Java Max Memory (MB) and Port to suit your needs.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/6/2018 7:08:33 PM