You can export the reports that you build to XML files. These report XML files can be imported to other CommCell environments where users can then view the reports on Web Console. You can also use the XML files as a sort of report template and adjust them to suit the needs of different CommCell environments.
Before You Begin
On a computer that is connected to the Internet, either build a report or download a report from Commvault Store:
User Administration and Security requirements include:
- To manage reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Delete Report; Edit Report; Execute Report.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
About This Task
Data that appears in reports is based on the data sources that were originally set in the report.
- On Web Console, click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the Report Name column, select one or more reports, and then click Export.
- Save the XML files.
Last modified: 5/24/2018 3:27:39 PM