Creating an Exchange Mailbox Server for the User Mailbox in an Office 365 with Exchange Using an On-Premises Active Directory Environment
Create the Exchange Mailbox server. After, you will associate mailboxes with the Exchange Mailbox server.
Before You Begin
- Configure the index server.
- Create a user mailbox plan.
- Gather the information that you need to complete the procedure.
In the navigation pane, expand Protect > Exchange, and then click the Exchange Archiving or Exchange Journaling.
- In the Exchange Archiving section, in the upper-right of the page, click Add App.
The Add App page appears.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Finish.
The Email Archiving App that you created appears. You can perform configuration tasks at the Email Archiving App level on this page.
Last modified: 6/21/2018 6:25:20 PM