Backing Up OneDrive for Business Data
You can perform incremental backup operations and synthetic full backup operations for Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- On the Subclients tab, select the subclients that you want to back up, and then click Backup.
The Select backup level dialog box appears.
- Under Backup level, select the type of backup that you want to perform, either Incremental or Synthetic full.
- Click OK.
- Optional: To view detailed information about the backup job, in the Monitoring section, click Jobs, and then click the job.
- While browsing, OneNote files (.one, .onepkg, .onetoc) created and synced from OneNote for Business website is backed up only in OneNote folder.
- Locally created OneNote files that were copied to OneDrive manually cannot be backed up. This is due to an API limitation.
- OneNote files that are not stored cannot be backed up.
Last modified: 1/20/2020 6:05:42 AM