Configuring Support for Microsoft OneDrive for Business Located in China or Germany
For most countries, Commvault software supports Microsoft Azure for public clouds only. If your Microsoft OneDrive for Business environment is in China or Germany, you must set the strCustomAzureAuthUrl and strCustomMicrosoftGraphUrl additional settings before you create the virtual client for OneDrive for Business.
For more information, see the Microsoft article, "National cloud deployments", https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/docs/concepts/deployments.
- At the client level, add the additional settings as shown in the following table.
For instructions about adding an additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Adding or Modifying Additional Settings from the CommCell Console.
- China: https://login.chinacloudapi.cn/
- Germany: https://login.microsoftonline.de/
- China: https://microsoftgraph.chinacloudapi.cn
- Germany: https://graph.microsoft.de
Last modified: 6/6/2018 7:09:49 AM