Managing Events Using Event Organizer
Events Organizer is a web-based application for creating and managing corporate events such as conferences, seminars, or exhibitions. You can also create surveys and generate reports for tracking and monitoring events and surveys.
You can access Events Organizer from the Web Console.
Use Events Organizer application to coordinate the following event management activities:
- Organize and maintain events
- Create surveys and track responses
- Track event schedules and participants
- Manage attendee details and responses to the invitation (RSVP)
- Send reminder email notifications (default option, selected options and responses from the participants)
- Customize email notifications
- Access event data in real-time
Administrators must configure users in the CommCell Console before users can organize events with Events Organizer. To organize events and to respond to events, users must log on to the Web Console. See Configure Events Organizer for End-Users.
Last modified: 10/10/2018 7:45:31 PM