Backing Up a PostgreSQL Database
You can perform a full backup operation or an incremental backup operation of a PostgreSQL database.
Before You Begin
For FSBasedBackupSet, verify that the archive directory is properly configured, and that archiving is working.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases > DB Instances.
The Instances page appears.
- Beside Instances, from the View list, select PostgreSQL.
- Click an instance.
The instance page appears.
- In the Backup sets section, click a backup set.
The backup set page appears.
- In the Database groups section, click the database group that you want to back up.
The database group page appears.
- In the Backup section, click Back up now.
The Select backup level dialog box appears.
- Click OK.
Note: To associate a schedule to a subclient of a Dumpbased backup set, first set the plan to none and save the changes. Then, associate the subclient to a storage policy and a schedule policy. Associating a subclient to a backup plan will only associate a storage policy, and not a schedule policy.
Last modified: 10/23/2019 4:34:30 AM