Adding a License in the Command Center
You can add or update CommCell licenses in the Command Center. CommCell licenses validate the products and features that you use in your CommCell environment.
You might need to add a new license in the following scenarios:
- You are using an evaluation version of the license and the license is about to expire.
Evaluation licenses are valid for 60 days. You can choose to extend the expiration date or to obtain a permanent license.
- You want to add more Commvault products to your CommCell environment.
- You want to change the branding settings of the Command Center. For example, display your company name and logo in the console.
Before You Begin
Obtain the new license from your software provider.
To contact your software provider, send an email to Prodreg@commvault.com. Make sure to include your CommCell ID, which can be found in the License and Registration page of the Command Center.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > License.
The License page appears
- In the License details section, click Update license.
The Update License dialog box appears.
- Click Select license file, and then locate the license file.
- Click Apply.
Last modified: 12/10/2019 2:52:19 PM