Configuring Cloud Metrics Reporting
Cloud Metrics Reporting offers a way to view Metrics Reports without having to host a Private Metrics Reporting Server.
If you want to view reports on our Cloud Services Website, you must register your product and create a login account. When you activate activate data collection for Cloud Metrics Reports, data is automatically uploaded to our Cloud Metrics Reporting Server. Our Cloud Metrics Reporting Server processes the collected data, and then displays reports based on your data on our Cloud Services Website.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > System.
The System page appears.
- Click the Metrics reporting tile.
The Metrics reporting page appears.
CommCell Diagnostics and Usage is turned on by default. This setting allows data to be collected for Metrics Reports.
- Beside Cloud metrics reporting, click Settings.
- To collect information for reports, under General, select any of the report types:
- To collect information about the wellness of the CommCell, select Health check.
- To collect information about job success, client size, and errors, select Activity.
The Proactive Support check box is automatically selected. This option allows the Support Team to troubleshoot your environment by collecting log files and other information from your CommServe database.
- Click Configuration, and then configure client group and data collection settings:
- To collect information for all client groups, select All Client Groups.
- To collect information from specific client groups, clear All Client Groups, from the list, select the client groups you want to include, and then click OK.
- To specify when report data is collected, select Data Collection Time, and then enter a time.
Data collection will begin within an hour after the specified time.
- To specify when data collection results are uploaded, in the Upload Frequency box, enter the number of days between uploads.
The minimum frequency is one day.
- To collect information for additional reports, click Advanced, and then select any of the report types:
- To collect information that will help you determine how your CommCell environment is performing after you upgrade to the latest version, select Post Upgrade Check.
- To collect information about user actions and events that can help with troubleshooting, select Audit.
- To collect information about protected data sizes used to calculate billing, select Chargeback.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 12/5/2019 8:31:58 PM