CommCell Network Password
The CommCell network password is an internal security measure used to ensure that communications occur only between CommCell computers. By default, the software assigns each computer in the CommCell a different password. You can, at any time, define a new CommCell network password for any computer in the CommCell. Although you do not need to know the existing password to define a new one, you do need to have administrative privileges.
Use the following steps to change the CommCell network password:
- From the CommCell Console toolbar, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
- In the CommCell area, click System.
- On the Change Password tab, select Change Network Password.
- Click the Change password for computer list, and then select the name of the computer whose password you want to change.
- In Password, enter the new network password and then re-enter it in Confirm Password.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 7/22/2019 6:36:29 PM