Enabling CommCell Communication Using IPv6 After Installation
Use these steps to operate clients in an IPv6 environment after installing the software.
Note: These steps must be performed on each client after the software has been installed.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers.
- Right-click the client > Properties > Advanced.
- Click the Additional Settings tab, then click Add.
- In the Name field, type nPreferredIPFamily.
- In the Value field, type one of the following values:
- 0 for IPv4 and IPv6 support
- 1 for only IPv4 support
- 2 for only IPv6 support
- Click OK.
- Restart the Commvault services.
Last modified: 5/2/2019 2:28:29 PM