Cloning Reports on the Web Console
You can create an exact copy of any report that you created and use it as the basis for a new, different report.
Before You Begin
- To manage reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Delete Report; Edit Report; Execute Report.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports.
- Beside the report name, click Actions > Clone.
- In the New Report Name box, enter a new name for the cloned report, and then click OK.
The cloned report appears in the list of reports.
Last modified: 12/4/2018 10:17:31 PM