Exporting Reports and Report Data
You can export the graphs of Basic and Advanced reports from the Reports page. You can export the graphs into a PDF format.
- Log on to the Web Console.
To know how to access the Web Console, see Accessing the Web Console.
- From the My Applications page of the Web Console, click Analytics.
- From the Analytics page of the Web Console, click Web Analytics.
- On the Registered Sites tab, identify the registered website for which you want to view the report.
- Click View Reports.
- Open the report for which you want to export the graph or data.
- Click the File icon at the upper right corner of the graph.
- Select Save As > PDF.
The report PDF is downloaded to your computer.
Last modified: 1/30/2019 10:15:45 PM