Displaying or Hiding Deleted Data
When data from previous backups is deleted, you can view the deleted items on the Browse tab of the Restore Files page.
- From the Web Console, go to My Data.
- From the navigation pane, go to Computers.
The Computers page appears with a list of computers that are scheduled for backup.
- For the computer that contains the data you want to browse, click Restore.
The Restore Files page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the Restore Files page, do the following:
- To view deleted items, click Show Deleted Items .
- To hide deleted items, click Hide Deleted Items .
- Optional: To view the contents of a file in preview mode, click the file.
- Optional: To view information about a file, such as the name of the file or the date that the file was most recently modified, click the Show information pane button .
Last modified: 7/25/2019 4:36:08 PM