Installing the Commvault Edge App for Android Devices
Install the Commvault Edge app on your smart device to quickly browse or download your backed up files.
The Commvault Edge app is supported on all Android devices running version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.
Note: If your administrator has indicated a secure connection is used to communicate with the server, tap Secure Connection when you log in.
- From your Android device, open the Market application.
To quickly find the application, download it here or use your smart device to scan the following QR code:
- Tap Search and type Commvault Edge.Install the application.
- Once the Commvault Edge app is installed, open it and do the following:
- Type the user name and password credentials to access the CommServe.
- In the server box, type the Web Console URL for your CommServe. For example:
- Tap Login.
This configuration is saved for future access.
Last modified: 1/15/2018 7:21:07 PM