Configuring Backup Based On Utilization for Laptop Backup
Use the following procedure to schedule a job depending upon the CPU and the disk usage.
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Policies | Schedule Policies.
- Right-click the <laptop schedule policy> and click Edit.
- Select <schedule task> displayed in the Tasks and then click Edit button.
- In the Resource Utilization area, select Start only if CPU usage percentage is below box.
- Specify the amount to run the job when CPU utilization is below the specified percentage.
If the laptop CPU utilization exceeds this percentage during an automatic backup, then a backup won't start unless the CPU utilization falls below the specified percentage.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/15/2018 3:09:01 AM