Configuring the Explorer Plug-In
You can enable or disable the Explorer Plug-In for clients or client groups.
If you configure the additional setting on the client group level and the client level, the client level setting takes precedence. If other additional settings used to control access to the Explorer Plug-In are configured on the client, those configurations take precedence.
- To the client computer or the client computer group, add the bEdgeExplorerPlugin additional setting as shown in the following table.
For instructions about adding an additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Adding or Modifying Additional Settings from the CommCell Console.
- 1, enables the Explorer Plug-In
- 2, disables the Explorer Plug-In
- Preventing End Users from Enabling the Explorer Plug-In
- Disabling the Explorer Plug-In When It Is Enabled
- Microsoft Windows Explorer Plug-In
Last modified: 6/27/2019 7:51:42 PM