Viewing the Restore Job Summary Report
You can generate the default version of any CommCell Report on demand in the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Open the CommCell Console.
- On the CommCell Console menu bar, select the Reports tab, and then click Summary.
- From the navigation pane, select Job Summary (CommCell Console).
The Report Selection dialog box appears with Data Management selected by default.
- On the General tab, click Data Recovery Jobs.
The Browse and Restore option button is selected by default.
- Click Run.
The Workflow Report appears in your default Web browser.
The default report output includes the following:
- Summary Table
- Details Table
- Failure Reason Section
Last modified: 11/30/2018 4:56:21 PM