Filtering the Contents of a Window
To filter the contents of a window:
- Open a window and do any of the following:
- Right-click any column in the window and click Filter.
- Click the Table Menu icon in the upper-right corner of the window and click Filter.
- Press ctrl+f2.
An arrow appears in the upper-right corner of each column in the window.
- Click on the arrow for the column you want to filter.
A pull-down menu with all available column values is displayed.
- Click the value you want to use to filter the window.
The window is filtered by the selected value. To remove the filter, return to the filter and click All.
Last modified: 9/19/2018 3:44:32 PM