Editing Customer Information on Profile Dashboard
Enter information about the customer so that administrators and Commvault employees who work with this customer have some information about where the customer is located, what kind of business they do, and details about their software environment.
- Log on to the Cloud Services Website, and then go to CommCell Dashboard > Companies > Company Name > Profile.
The Profile Dashboard appears.
- Next to Customer Information, click Edit Customer.
The Customer Information dialog box is displayed.
- To specify the customer as an Enterprise Support Protocol (ESP) account, select ESP Account.
- Enter information about the customer's physical location, business, and software environment:
- In the Name box, type the name of the customer.
- In the Address box, type the customer's address.
- In the Environment Details box, type a description of the customer's data center information and environment details.
- In the Overview box, type a description of the customer's business.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 7/5/2018 8:03:24 PM