Creating a CommCell Group on Web Console
You can add CommCells to a CommCell Group in the Web Console, and then view a dashboard and reports for only that group of CommCells.
Before You Begin
Verify that your log-on credentials work for Web Console. If you do not have the proper log-on credentials, contact your administrator.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCell Groups.
- At the top of the page, click File > New Group.
The Add CommCell Group page appears.
- In the Group Name box, type a name for the group.
- In the Description box, type a description of the group.
- Under Associate to CommCell Group, select the CommServe computers that you want to add to the group.
- At the top of the page, click Save.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 8:18:44 PM