Deleting a Subclient
Consider the following before deleting a subclient:
- You cannot delete a default subclient.
- Schedules associated with the subclient are also automatically deleted.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers > virtualization_client > agent > backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- A confirmation message is displayed, asking if you want to delete the subclient.
Click No to cancel the deletion and retain the subclient, or click Yes to continue the deletion.
Last modified: 1/15/2019 9:14:53 PM