Configuring a Proxy Computer for CIFS and NFS IntelliSnap Backups at Subclient Level
Applies to: Dell EMC Isilon, Dell EMC Unity, Hitachi NAS, Huawei, and NetApp
You can set a proxy computer for IntelliSnap operations.
Before You Begin
Make sure that you can access a Commvault version 11 proxy computer. The proxy computer that you select runs the backup of UNC paths. For newly configured or upgraded client computers that use Commvault Indexing version 2, you must use a Commvault version 11 proxy computer because Commvault version 10 proxy computers are not supported.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > NAS client > file system agent > backup set.
- Right-click subclient, and then select Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, click Advanced.
The Advanced Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the IntelliSnap Operations tab, select the Use Proxy check box, and then select a proxy computer.
- Optional: If you want to use a different proxy computer for the backup copy operation, select the Use Separate Proxy for Backup Copy check box, and then, from the Proxy list, select a proxy computer.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 4/10/2019 7:51:06 PM