Configuring the INFINIDAT Storage Array Using Array Management
For IntelliSnap backups from Commvault software, add the INFINIDAT storage array and its configuration information to the CommServe database.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
The Array Management dialog box appears.
- Click Add.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, specify the following information:
- From the Snap Vendor list, select INFINIDAT.
- In the Name box, enter the system name from the INFINIBOX.
- In the Control Host box, enter the Management IP address of the array.
- In the Credentials area, click Change.
The Enter the User Name and Password dialog box appears.
- Type the credentials of a user who has the Admin privilege or Pool Admin privilege, and the Pool Admin must have privileges to manage the pool of the source volume.
- Click OK.
- To configure additional MediaAgents to perform operations on the storage array, click the Array Acess Nodes tab, and then select configuration options.
For more information, see Configuring Array Acess Nodes.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/24/2020 10:00:41 PM