Restoring Salesforce Data to a File System
You can restore the Salesforce data to a folder that resides on one of your Commvault clients.
Before You Begin
- Verify that the destination client is a Linux proxy server that has the Cloud Apps package installed.
- Determine the child objects to include in the restore. For information, see Salesforce Restore Dependent Objects Options.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps > instance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Browse and Restore.
- On the Browse and Restore Options dialog box, select Latest Backup, and then click View Content.
- Select the data that you want to restore, and then click Recover All Selected.
The Restore Options dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, provide the destination information:
- Select the File System check box.
- In the Destination Client list, select a Linux proxy server that has the Cloud Apps package installed.
- In the Number of Streams box, type the number of streams that the software uses for the restore operation.
- In the Destination Path box, type the full path to the restore location.
- In the Restore Dependent Object list, select the dependent objects to include in the restore.
- On the Job Initiation tab, specify whether to run the restore now or if it will be scheduled.
If you selected Schedule, set up the schedule. For information on configuring a restore schedule, see Schedule Restore.
- Click OK.
To monitor the progress of the restore job, see Job Controller.
Last modified: 7/18/2019 10:55:44 PM