Creating Salesforce Subclients to Protect Specific Objects
You can create a subclient that contains a list of the Salesforce objects that you want to protect.
Note: When you create this type of subclient, the software does not add the data to the local database when you perform a backup.
We recommend that you have different backup schedules for Salesforce subclients that are part of the same backup set.
Before You Begin
Configure the software to support multiple subclients for a Salesforce instance. For more information, see Configuring the Software to Support Multiple Salesforce Subclients.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps > instance.
- Right-click the backup set, and then go to All Tasks > New Subclient.
The Create New Subclient dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, in the Subclient Name box, type a unique subclient name.
- On the Content tab, in the Specify objects box, type the objects that you want to protect. Separate each object by a comma (,).
- On the Storage Device tab, from the Storage Policy list, select the storage policy.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/5/2019 5:50:20 PM