Backing Up Microsoft OneDrive for Business
This procedure describes the general steps for creating a backup operation at the subclient level.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Cloud Apps > instance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Backup.
- In the Backup Options dialog box, in the Select Backup Type area, select either of the following backup types:
- Synthetic Full
- In the Job Initiation area, define whether the backup job runs immediately or if it will be scheduled.
- Optional: To set advanced backup options, click Advanced.
- Optional: To save this backup operation as a script that you can run from the command line, click Save as Script.
- Click OK.
If you chose to run the job immediately, the backup starts now.
If you chose to run the job according to a schedule, the backup runs according to the schedule that you defined.
- To back up the newly created OneNote files, create the additional setting bBackupOneNoteAll, and set its value as 1.
- If you get throttling during a OneDrive backup operation, as a workaround to this issue, first suspend the backup operation, create a new application for OneDrive for Business, and then resume the backup operation.
Last modified: 6/3/2019 11:59:59 AM