Configuring Recall Services for Outlook Add-In
After the Web Console and the Web Server have been installed, configure the recall services with the Web Console's URL. When a recall request is triggered, the link configured for the recall services sends an HTTP recall request to the Web Server.
Consider the following when you configure the recall services:
- We recommend that you specify a Domain Namespace.
- We recommend that you set the recall server link and then run an archive job from the new Office 365 client.
- The Recall Service URL should be in either of the following formats: http://namespace.domain.com or https://namespace.domain.com.
- The Recall Server can be a load balancing server.
- The recall services should be accessible from outside the firewall. For details see, Configuring Access to Archived Emails from Outside the Firewall.
- In the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers.
- Right-click the client, and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced.
- On the Web Server URLs tab, in the Recall Service box, configure the appropriate address:
- Type the address of the recall service.
- Specify a Domain Namespace to enable external connectivity.
For example: http://namespace.domain.com or https://namespace.domain.com.
For the namespace, type the name of the client name of the computer where the Web Console is installed.
- Click OK.
Archived messages appear after the next archiving job is completed.
Last modified: 8/8/2019 3:25:13 PM