Configuring File Created Time Rule for Archiving
Applies to: Windows File System
You can archive files based on the creation date of each file in the volume or directory. If the creation time of files is more than the number of days specified, the files are archived.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > archive_set.
- Right-click the archiving_subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- To archive your files based on file creation time, on the Archiving Rules tab, on the General subtab, complete the following steps:
- Select the Enable archiving with these rules check box.
- In the File created time older than n Days box, enter the required number of days.
The files which have not been created for the number of days specified are archived.
Note: To ignore the File created time older than n Days rule, enter a value of 0.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/14/2019 11:43:18 AM