Run you first PST archiving job.
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Client Computers > client > Exchange Mailbox (Classic) > defaultBackupSet.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Backup.
The Backup Options for Subclient dialog box appears.
- Under Job Initiation, select Immediate, and then click OK.
You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller.
- After the job completes, view the details of job by right-clicking the subclient, select the Backup History, and then click OK.
- Right-click the backup job and click View Job Details.
- Click the Status tab to view the following:
- Number of subclients configured to be backed up.
- Number of subclients succeeded.
- Number of subclients that failed.
- Reason for failure.
- To view the complete list of archived .pst files after running the first full or the forever Incremental backup, right-click the backup job, and then click View Archived PSTs.
A complete list of all the archived .pst files appear in the right pane.
If you restore these messages as stubs back into the mailbox, then users can access the messages that were archived from the .pst files. For details see, Restore as Stubs.
Last modified: 4/12/2018 9:04:01 PM