FAQ for End-User Recovery Options
How does stub recall work?
The stub recall process works as follows:
- A recall request is triggered by the end user, which is transferred using the HTTP/HTTPS to the Web Console.
- The Web Console sends a request to the Web Server to find the message to be restored.
- Web Server sends a recall request to ClMgrS to perform the recall operation.
- The recalled message is restored to the Web Server cache location.
- The restored message is transferred through ClMgrS, Web Server and the Web Console and is displayed as a preview or is made available for download to the end user.
Why am I unable to recall many interpersonal message class items from Outlook Web Access?
Outlook Web Access does not support the recall of a non IPM.Note class item.
Can I run offline archiving operations?
Offline Archiving is not supported for Outlook Add-In.
Why am I unable to see the preview pane in the Web Console?
Verify that the content indexing has been enabled for the agent. The Preview pane will not be available in the Web Console if content indexing is not enabled.
Last modified: 4/12/2018 9:01:35 PM