Find Data from a Job associated with a Copy
You can find data from a job associated with a copy.
Primary Copy, Synchronous Copy, Selective Copy, Snapshot Copy, Spool Copy, Parallel Copy, Inline Copy, Deferred Copy, and WORM Copy
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies | Storage Policies | <Storage Policy>
- Right-click the appropriate storage policy copy, point to View and then click Jobs.
- In the Job Filter for Storage Policy dialog box, clear the Specify Time Range check box, click OK.
- Right-click the appropriate job, and then click Find.
- In the Find Options dialog box, click Add to add various criteria, such as Modified date, file size, and so on.
- Enter the criteria details and then click View Content.
Last modified: 11/6/2019 4:25:41 PM