Deleting a Query Set
You can delete a query set or the searches in the query set.
- From the Compliance Search, expand the left panel, and then click My Sets > Query Set > query_set.
- Click Delete.
The Confirm Deletion dialog box appears.
- Click one of the following delete options:
- Selected: Deletes only the selected searches
- This Page: Deletes all the searches on the page
- All: Deletes all the searches in the query set
- Query Set: Deletes the query set
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 9/10/2018 4:04:03 PM