Accessing the Search Admin Page
To access the Search Admin page, locate the URL from the CommCell console. Then, login to the Search Admin page from your browser.
Before You Begin
To access the Search Admin page, a user must be associated with a role that includes the Administrative Management permission. For information about the permissions needed for content indexing and search, see User Security Permissions by Feature: Content Indexing and Search.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers.
- Right-click the Web Server client, and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Client Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Web Server URLs tab, copy the value in Search Admin URL.
- In your web browser, enter your Search Admin URL in the address bar.
- In the Username and Password boxes, enter your log on credentials.
- Click Login.
Last modified: 9/3/2019 8:35:49 PM