Deconfiguring and Deleting a Content Analyzer Cloud in the CommCell Console
If you no longer need a Content Analyzer Cloud, you can deconfigure the Content Analyzer Cloud from the CommCell Console. If you want to completely remove the Content Analyzer Cloud from the CommCell Console, you can deconfigure and then delete the Content Analyzer Cloud.
Warning: If you delete or deconfigure a Content Analyzer Cloud, then features that use that Content Analyzer Cloud will no longer be able to perform Entity Extraction operations.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computer Groups > Content Analyzer Cloud.
- Right-click the Content Analyzer cloud that you want to deconfigure, point to All Tasks, and then click Release License for Client.
- In the Release License dialog box under Licenses Consumed, select Big Data Apps, click Add, and then click OK.
- In the confirmation dialog box, type the confirmation message and click OK.
- Optional: To delete the Content Analyzer Cloud, perform the following additional steps:
Warning: You cannot restore a Content Analyzer Cloud after it is deleted from the CommCell Console.
- Right-click the deconfigured Content Analyzer cloud, point to All Tasks, and then click Delete.
- In the confirmation dialog boxes, type the confirmation messages and click OK.
The Content Analyzer cloud disappears from the list.
Last modified: 6/1/2018 5:05:18 PM