Authorizing Requests on CommCell Entities Using Workflows
Use business logic workflows to include an additional approval process on all or selected CommCell entities, such as clients, groups, or users, for actions or requests that may cause a data loss.
You can use the following business logic workflows to authorize requests:
- Delete Client Authorization
- Restore Request Authorization
- Delete Jobs Authorization
- Delete Library Mount Path Authorization
- Modify Active Job Authorization
- Delete Backup Set Authorization
- Delete Storage Policy Authorization
The workflows are automatically triggered when the specific action or request is initiated.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Right-click the workflow, and then click Properties.
- From the Configuration tab, configure the entities for which the user needs dual authorization.
For more information, review the description for the workflow on Commvault store.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/7/2019 1:58:25 PM