Adding a Content Group to a Repository
To specify the content in an object storage repository that you want to back up, create a content group.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Object storage.
The Object storage page appears.
- Click the object storage repository that you want to add content to.
The object storage repository properties page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Add content group.
The Add content group dialog box appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the content group.
- From the Backup plan list, select a backup plan to use for this content group.
- In the Backup path box, type a path or browse to the content that you want to include in the content group.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 12/9/2019 9:23:31 PM