Enabling PostgreSQL Archive Log Deletion after Backup
By default, the log files in the wal directory that are backed up during a backup operation are not deleted after the backup job. If you want, you can delete these backed up log files after a backup by selecting the Delete archive logs check box.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases > DB Instances.
The Instances page appears.
- Beside Instances, from the View list, select PostgreSQL.
- Click an instance for which you want to delete archive logs after a backup operation.
The instance page appears.
- On the Overview tab, click Edit.
The Edit PostgreSQL instance dialog box appears.
- Select the Delete archive logs check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/23/2019 4:34:30 AM