Creating an Office 365 Backup Set for SharePoint
Create an app for Office 365 with SharePoint.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- Click Add Office 365 app.
- In the Service type box, select SharePoint Online.
- In the App name box, type a name for the app.
- In the Tenant admin site URL box, type the URL for the tenant admin site.
For example, https://<office_365_tenant_prefix>-admin.sharepoint.com.
- Type your login credentials for the SharePoint online administrator user account that can connect to the tenant, and that is also the site collection administrator.
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, generate an app password and use the app password to connect to the tenant.
- In the Azure storage user account box, enter a new or an existing Azure storage account.
- In the Azure storage account key box, type the primary or the secondary account key.
- From the Server plan list, select a plan.
- From the Access node list, select a proxy computer that has SharePoint agent installed. Before selecting the access node, verify that you have already provided the service account information on the proxy computer.
Last modified: 3/3/2020 8:10:39 PM