Approving or Rejecting a Backup or Restore Request Using Commvault Service Catalog (System Administrator)
A Commvault administrator can approve, reject, or delete a backup or restore request using Commvault Service Catalog.
- From the Commvault ServiceNow navigation pane, go to My Approvals.
The Approvals window appears.
- Click the Requested hyperlink for a backup or restore request.
The Approval window appears.
- Complete one of the following steps:
- To approve the request, click the Approve button.
- To reject the request, enter comments in the Comments field and then click the Reject button.
- To delete the request, click the Delete button.
Last modified: 6/3/2019 7:43:42 PM