Configuring an Instance to Run MySQL Transaction Log Backup on Source
You can configure an instance to run log backup operations on the source computer.
Before You Begin
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Databases > DB Instances.
The Instances page appears.
- Beside Instances, from the View list, select MySQL.
- Click the instance for which you want to run transaction log backup operations on the source computer.
The instance page appears.
- On the Overview tab, click Edit.
The Edit MySQL instance dialog box appears.
- Select the Run transaction log backups on source check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/23/2019 4:35:44 AM