Adding a View to a Table
You can configure and filter table data to create a different view that appears as a separate page in the application.
- From the navigation pane, click Developer Tools.
The Developer tools page appears.
- Click Tables.
- Under Name, click a table.
The Table page appears with the Fields tab selected.
- At the left of the page, click Views.
The Views tab appears.
- At the right of the page, beside the Search box, click Add view.
The Views Configuration page appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the view.
- In the Title box, enter the title that will appear at the top of the page in the application.
- In the Description box, enter a meaningful description of the view.
- To display only some of the fields that are configured on the Fields tab, select Show specific fields, and then select the fields that will appear on the page.
- To add or edit forms from the Forms tab, beside Form association, select which forms to display in the view.
- To display an option for bulk import on the view, select Show bulk import option.
- To further filter the data that appears on the page, under Filters, click Add new group, and then configure a condition.
- To configure sorting for a field, under Sorting, click Add, from the list, select a field, and then select Asc or Desc.
- To display the UI actions in a different order, under Table Level UI Actions and Row Level UI Actions, configure the order and whether the UI action should appear.
For more information about the options on this page, see Options on the Views Configuration Page.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 6/26/2019 3:04:52 PM