Backing Up Deleted and Archived Records from Salesforce
You can use the default subclient to back up archived records and records that are in the recycle bin. This option only applies to full backups.
- From the navigation pane, go to Protect > Applications > Cloud apps > Salesforce.
The Apps page appears.
- In the Name column, click the app.
The app details page appears.
- In the Instances table, in the Type column, click the instance.
The instance details page appears.
- In the Backup sets table, in the Type column, click the backup set.
The backup set details page appears.
- In the Subclients table, in the Type column, click default.
The default subclient page appears.
- In the Content section, click Manage.
The Content dialog box appears.
- Select the Backup archived and deleted records check box.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 10/17/2019 6:41:17 PM